My son and I just got back from a two and a half week vacation to visit family. We had a wonderful time. But, it is great to be home! The car ride was a little rough for my son. Thank the Lord for my iPod. My son was able to watch movies the whole car ride! The ride home was not so great. He was not content with the iPod and screamed for about 2 hours. He finally stopped about 20 miles from home and fell asleep.
We got to visit all of our family members back home and a few friends that I never get to see. I think the trip was a little unsettling for my son. The longest we stayed in one place was five days. The shortest was one day. Now that we are home nap time and bed time have become a problem. My son has learned how to take the child lock off the door knob and how to turn the light on. We have had to tape the light switch down and tape the child lock for the door. So far so good. Only a little crying at nap time and bed time. In the mornings I wake up to my son kicking his bedroom door. I hope he learns soon that we do not get up until it is light out, 5:30 is way too early!
No comments:
Post a Comment