Monday, March 12, 2012

Drop in daycare

Finally got brave enough to set up an appointment for my son to go to drop in daycare.  I stressed about leaving him there all day with someone I don't know.  But, in the end I knew it would be fine and he would probably do better than I would.  Also, I needed to get some things done.  I dropped him off this morning.  He seemed to do well right away, was able to leave mommy and go find the toys.  I tried to sneak out but he caught me.  A little while later I was able to successfully sneak out.  Oh what to do with this whole day to myself????  Hmmmm.  Well, I got my son and I packed for a trip to visit family.  And I didn't even need to take a nap!  (This is a pretty big accomplishment for me.)  My husband will be staying home to work.  :(  I did pretty well myself.  I only called once to check on him!  Yeah!  That was a pretty big triumph for me.  Even though I got a lot done I missed my son very much.  It sounds like he did awesome at daycare!  Played hard and even took a nap!  The daycare lady even sent home a report card for him!  Oh, my baby's first report card!  Almost made me cry. 

When my husband brought my son home he was all tuckered out.  The only thing that would get him off my lap was a peanut butter cup!  He even crawled into bed all on his own.  I'm so glad I decided to try this out.  I will definitely use this service again!

Such a good day!  A day full of firsts and accomplishments!

No comments:

Post a Comment