Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mommy time

Last night I went to a moms night out hosted by a local moms group.  There was food, vendors and entertainment.  It was a good time.  I went alone, I didn't have any mommy girlfriends to take with me.  Back to the lack of social skills thing again.  I did meet some other moms.  It was nice to get out and have some mommy time.  All of my family lives far away so my husband and I don't have any outside help for our son.  I am trying to take more time for myself.  I've found it is important to take time for myself so I can be a better mommy.   I need to recharge my batteries sometimes too.  It is hard to remember that when I am out.  It is hard not to feel guilty leaving my son at home with my husband.  My husband agrees that I need time to myself so, it isn't that.  It's just hard to take time for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment