Monday, March 5, 2012

TV

I am probably just like most women my age.  I have "my shows" that I have to watch.  Although, I don't get to watch them as often as I would like.  My son usually wins that battle of the remote.  So, instead of watching House, Desperate Housewives and the rest of "my shows", I find myself watching Rugrats, Veggie Tales, and Cars 2 over and over again.

I do miss my shows.  But, lately I have found I don't miss them so much.  WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!!!!  Has watching cartoons all day everyday ruined me, made me crazy?!  It used to be that I had to watch my shows.  My husband would take my son and go play in another room so I could watch "my shows".  Lately I have found myself not reminding my husband that it is my night to watch my shows.  And I haven't been watching them online much either.  They just don't seem like much of a priority any more.  Every now and then I still watch "my shows" and my husband takes my son to play.  This usually happens when I need some mommy time.  As long as I don't start to enjoy all the kid shows too much, I think I will be OK.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment